Pelican™ Protector Case™
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Four extra-deep base-to-lid locking cleats that ensure maximum stacking stability
- 4-piece foam set
- Wide-track polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and nylon hubs
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Open cell core, polymer wall construction
- Two Integrated Automatic Pressure Equalization Valves
- Two rugged double-wide handles
- Comfortable rubber over-molded side-carry handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- O-ring seal
- Also available from Pelican: The 1740 Long Case
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence